I have this for breakfast this morning. The bread is crunchy with a slightly chewy and delicate center and yeah I love the smell of the garlic butter. This is how I prepare this golden garlic bread.
4-5 slices French loaf
2 tbsp butter, room temperature
1 garlic pod, smashed
1 tbsp dried parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Mix butter, smashed garlic pods in a small bowl.
3. Spread over the bread. Sprinkle on top with dried parsley leaves.
4. Heat for 5 minutes in oven at 180C.
5. Turn it over, cook for a further 5 minutes and remove it from the oven.
6. Serve hot with mushroom soup.
This is wonderful to serve for breakfast. The recipe is a combination of lightly beaten eggs with milk, chilli powder, onion, salt and pepper and I add sliced of mushrooms and diced pineapple. Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes (375 degrees F) or until the eggs are no longer runny and the center is set and top is slightly browned. Sprinkle top of the casserole with grated cheddar cheese, and stick the pan back in the oven for a couple of minutes to melt the cheese. Yummy !!
Okay, I admit that I’m quite busy for the time being but who can resist of having a wonderful breakfast with family. I make this pancake and add fresh blueberries and voila…so good and healthy too. Readers, you may know the basic pancake mix but here I still attach the recipe (just in case )…
1. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients. Make a well in the center and pour the milk.
2. Add egg, vanilla and oil. Whisk until mixed.
3. Heat a frying pan (add butter for non-stick pan). When hot pour 1/4 cup batter for easy flip.
4.When the pancake starts to bubble on top, turn it and continue cooking until golden brown.
5.Repeat the process with the remaining butter.
6. Serve with honey or syrup while warm.
We just had lunch after a hectic morning. Just done baking a 3 layer moist chocolate cake for friend’s birthday. This cake is requested by the birthday girl, so I baked this chocolate cake contentedly. Kitchen is in a mess condition, with all the baking and decorating items but the children and I still need our lunch. We had this fish with rice. It was so simple, which took less than 15 minutes to cook. I use dory fish fillet dip in a simple batter. What makes this batter so special, is it is so crispy yet so quick to prepare. Here I attached the recipe to make this batter.
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp chilli powder
3/4 cup water
2 tsp vinegar
1 egg lightly beaten
This is one of my favourite recipe. The bean sprout is cooked with tofu, chives, chili and anchovies in a creamy coconut milk. For healthier option, you may substitute the coconut milk with low fat milk. It is normally serve with a plate of rice and other spicy or salty dish.
Below is the recipe for you to try.
2 tbsp anchovies- ground
2 onions -ground
2 cups coconut milk
2 cups water
300 g bean sprouts
1 bunch chives – cut into 1″ length
2 tofu – cut into cube
2 red chilies – julienne
10 pcs shrimps
salt to taste
1. In a pot, add water, coconut milk, anchovies and onions. Cook over medium heat and stir continuously or the coconut milk will split. Let simmer.
2. Add tofu, bean sprout, chives and chilies. Stir slowly.
3. Add shrimps and salt to taste.
4. Serve hot with a plate of white rice.
The professional genealogy and family history company with a proven track record and fast growing reputation across the globe. Be it local, national or international work, no project is too large or small. Family trees, old photograph restoration, heir hunting, tracing long lost relatives... and beautiful, personalised handbound books for your future generations to treasure forever. www.heir-line.co.uk