I have this for breakfast this morning. The bread is crunchy with a slightly chewy and delicate center and yeah I love the smell of the garlic butter. This is how I prepare this golden garlic bread.
4-5 slices French loaf
2 tbsp butter, room temperature
1 garlic pod, smashed
1 tbsp dried parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Mix butter, smashed garlic pods in a small bowl.
3. Spread over the bread. Sprinkle on top with dried parsley leaves.
4. Heat for 5 minutes in oven at 180C.
5. Turn it over, cook for a further 5 minutes and remove it from the oven.
6. Serve hot with mushroom soup.