Yeah… at last a really no fail chocolate chip cookies recipe. This is a crunchy version and a few ingredients are added too. If you are looking for a delicious and yummy party favor, then these cookies are the answer… Try it and it won’t let you down….
Premium Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup vegetable oil
1 whole egg
1 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup almond (coarse ground)
2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175degree Celsius
2. Cream sugar, brown sugar, butter, oil, egg, milk and vanilla.
3. Blend in the flour, salt, cream of tartar and soda.
4. Add almond and chocolate chips. Mix well.
5. Scoop tbsp dough, place on ungreased baking sheets. Leave 2 inches apart.
6. Bake 10-15 minutes or until set.